Memorials in Exeter
A lasting memory
Create a lasting tribute to your loved one. Marking their presence with a gravestone or sculpted memorial is very common, and ashes from a cremation have traditionally been kept in a decorated urn; but alternative arrangements are available nowadays, such as:
- ashes can be kept in personalised containers such as jewellery or other ornaments
- memorial trees or shrubs are planted, instead of a traditional gravestone
- 'virtual memorials' have been created, to allow family and friends to contribute online.
If you prefer a traditional marker - a gravestone or a sculpture - we will gladly advise you on the choice available.
Memorials can be simple or elaborate. Some of the options to consider include:
- lettering style, colour and shape
- details of the wording
- the type of material (such as granite or marble)
- incorporation of a photograph or other illustration.
We can also advise you on other forms of memorial, such as planting a tree or sponsoring a commemorative bench, together with suitable plaques or inscriptions.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements:
telephone 01363 772043